1. Recycling helps our climate Lowering our carbon footprint will lower the amount of unhealthy greenhouse gas omissions.
2. Recycling is good for the economy Recycled goods cost less to manufacture, use less energy, use less water, and create less pollution.
3. Recycling reduces the need for landfills
4. Recycling saves energy Recycled materials use less energy than raw natural resources to produce. This keeps production costs down, and therefore cost less to buy as finished goods.
5. Recycling preserves natural resources and protects habitats Protecting natural habitats by not cutting down trees helps animals, trees, and has cyclical positive environmental effects.